[Can potatoes and sweet potatoes be eaten together]_ diet conditioning _ diet taboo
Potatoes and sweet potatoes are similar foods, because these two are starchy, but potatoes and sweet potatoes are not the same. Few people use sweet potatoes to stir-fry, but potatoes are mainly for cooking and soup. Potatoes and sweet potatoes are actuallyIt can also be eaten together, but eating is not the same as common home-made practices. For example, you can make potato sweet potato cakes, pancakes or other foods are very good.
Sweet potato potato cake material: about 5 small potatoes, 2 small sweet potatoes, 3 tablespoons of potato starch, 1 tablespoon of white sugar, salt seasoning, sesame oil, 1 tablespoon of honey or syrup.
2. Put the potatoes into the juicer to separate the juice.
3. Wash and peel the sweet potatoes, seal them with fresh-keeping bags and put them in the oven for 4-5 minutes.
4. Add sesame oil to the sweet potato that has been cooked, mix well after salting, and the sweet potato filling is complete.
5. In the squeezed potato residue, add 1 spoon of honey, 3 tablespoons of potato starch and 1 tablespoon of white sugar.
6. After mixing well, add salt and mix well.
7, knead the mixed mashed potatoes into a bowl, wrap the sweet potato puree, and seal it.
8. Heat the water in the pot first, then steam the sweet potato and potato cake on a damp cloth and a plate for 20 minutes.
Sesame eggs, potato and sweet potato pancake materials “1 egg”, “same amount of sesame”, “sweet potato and sweet potato puree” Method 1, beat an egg in a bowl, add sesame, steamed potato sweet potato puree, and mix well with flour.
S In order to avoid bad mixing, if the potato sweet potato puree has been refrigerated before, it is better to stir it with an electric cooker to soften it.
2. Pour noodles into a pan and fry until cooked on both sides.
3, baby version of sesame eggs potato sweet potato pancakes are complete?
The taste of S is not the same as that of biscuits. Mixing potato and sweet potato puree into the noodle dish is more fragrant when fried!